Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Remember Me?

Author: Sophie Kinsella

Talk about a book I couldn't put down. I finished this in record time! Less than a week, and I have crazy busy schedule!! How long does it take you to read a book?

Anyway, this is about a girl, Lexi, who had amnesia and she had to paste together three years of her life! She woke up and was in awe that a Sunflower field was dedicated to her. Imagine that? Remember this, SUNFLOWER SEEDS <-- why didn't I think of that? Maybe it's not too late to start? Maybe we should all do that? Hurry and read this one....it will melt your heart.

While reading this my mind was racing and I was predicting what is about to happen next. I was trying to solve things. For this reason, the more I read faster, so I don't ruin it for me! You know what I mean? When you watch a film, there's so much lag time in between sometimes that by the time they show the conclusion, you've already figured it out. BUMMER! But when you read, you can avoid all that. So make sure when you do reach for this book, you have nothing else planned that will take you away from finishing it.

This book is very entertaining! As good as this book is, I felt that there were some questions that were left unanswered. I don't know, maybe I missed it. But I would have wanted to find out what happened when..... or what happened to....

Well, don't want to spoil it to you. So go check out my book store and get this book! You'll love it!

And remember come back when you're done so we can review it together.

No comments: