Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The Infidelity Pact

Author: Carrie Karasyov & Jill Kargman

I know they always say to "never judge a book by its cover", but you know what? The cover is what attracts me to the book. This one had a very attractive cover. It was the hardbook version and it had a hot pink brassiere with black lace trimming hanging on a steel doorknob with a do not disturb sign like, but this one said (also written in hot pink), "The Infidelity Pact". I love pink and black combination, btw.

Anyway, I skim through the book and I came across a very steamy scene. It was very explicit. Well, I just had to find out what happens by that point....

Without spoiling anything more, it's about four high-society housewives with very basic duties but very demanding needs. All their husbands are busy making money to afford the lifestyle they want, mind you. But still!

OK, so once I started reading this book, I couldn't put it down. It's not only provocative but it's also a who done it, sort of book.

Go read it and come back and post your comment and tell me what you think.

No comments: