Friday, July 11, 2008

Everything I Needed to Know About Being a Girl I Learned from Judy Blume

Edited by: Jennifer O'Connell

Remember Judy Blume? If you're an 80's girl, you know who I'm talking about. Where would I have been without her? She was one of my mentor! HAH!

Anyway, this book is written by several authors about their experiences as a grown women and how reading Judy Blume's books attributed to that and who they are today.

It was a nice travel through time read and sure brought back memories........................................................................................................................................................................................................Oops, I digress.

This book will make you feel quite nostalgic. Remember titles such as; "Are You There God? It's Me Margaret", "Smart Women", "Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing", "Otherwise Known as Sheila the Great", "It's Not The End of the World", "Deenie", "Forever", "Wifey" and "Then Again, Maybe I Won't", "Blubber" and "Summer Sisters"? Did those ring any bells? Go read "Everything I Needed to Know About Being a Girl I Learned from Judy Blume" book and you'll know what I mean. And don't forget to come back and share your review with me.

No comments: